Monday, May 4, 2009

I wish a new life

I have wasted months of my life just “going through the motions”. I have never made an effort to better myself. I’m afraid of change and will hold on to what I have until it leaves. I would love to pick up and start a new life, new job (perhaps)..But I won’t…

I get bored way to easy and im sick of living here, i want to get out and do something 'here' is fun but i want something different..but how do you do something like that..i have a great job.. i always tell my frens lets just drop everything and go she is deff for it.. i feel like i have too much invested in my life to just drop and go..

I am a curse.Everything i do seems to mess up. I ruin everything i touch and what i have b4. My life has been shit for months..I regret every thing i have done in my past..It seems the good times follow the sad and the sad follow the good, never an even balance.



i wanna go home mom T_T

**I Wish I Could Start My Life All Over Again**

No comments: