Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Missing

I am sorry about never trusting you, i am sorry for always hurting you, i am sorry i can’t be who you want me to be, i am sorry i can’t be perfect, i am sorry for our past experiences, i am sorry i can’t be your dream girl, what i am aiming for is i am sorry i am not good enough to be with you. I really miss you.

Sometimes you think you’ve gotten over someone but when you see them smile you suddenly realize your just pretending you got over them to erase the pain of knowing they will never be yours.

It takes a minute to find someone special a day to love them, and a life time to forget them.

The worst way to miss someone is to have them sitting right next to you and knowing you can’t have them.

Someday you’ll love me the way i love you.
Someday you’ll miss me the way i miss you.
Someday you’ll want me but i wont want you.


No comments: